This blog is a snapshot of some of our research and shares the views of our researchers on global developments.
Our research is innovative, progressive and relevant to the needs of industry and society and in the latest Research Assessment Exercise over eighty-five percent was internationally recognised including forty-five percent as either world-leading and internationally excellent.
It is carried out across three Research Institutes:
- Health and Human Sciences
- Science and Technology
- Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
- Our Centre for Astrophysics Research is one of the largest astronomy groups in the UK and is developing its international standing in key areas of astronomy research;
- Our researchers are world leaders in the development of robots as social companions and in the use of robots to help children with autism and other disabilities to develop social skills.
- We work with industry to reengineer business processes to reduce business costs and improve efficiency.
- World-leading researchers in the Health and Human Sciences Research Institute (HHSRI) conduct research into new means of drug delivery and ways to enhance patient safety, which is being rolled out across Europe.
Our posts are archived within these categories, listed on the right.
We are world-leaders in a number of fields:
You are welcome to subscribe to the RSS feed for this blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/hertsresearch or via a feed reader, such as Google Reader.
We welcome your comments.
Please observe the usual rules of civility and courtesy. To comment, please complete the form at the bottom of each post and we aim to respond within 48 hours.
If you would like further information about any of the posts, please email us at: email@example.com