- MSc Manufacturing Management (online)
- MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management (online)
The programmes have been specifically designed to equip you for a career in manufacturing. Depending on which course you choose, the development of your skills and advancement of your knowledge focuses on areas such as:
- the broad areas of business and operations management
- design orientated tasks, including analysis and synthesis, to develop relevant and applicable procedures and processes to resolve technical and ultimately business problems
- case studies, including analysis and synthesis, contribution to profitability, understanding of purchasing, procurement, and logistics
- critical review of strategic value, procurement, and supply chain management
Starting in January 2014, the programme has two intakes and is delivered 100% online.
Application deadline is 1 December 2013 for January 2014 start.
Find out more and how to apply visit the UH Online website.