Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Study your business degree online

KTProgramme Tutor Karen Trimarchi talks about studying a business degree course online.

"As Programme Tutor for the BA(Hons) Business Administration (Online) course, I am excited to offer you the opportunity to embark on a journey with us to complete a degree that works round your needs. The development of technology has now allowed us to provide you with a totally online learning experience on the BA(Hons) Business Administration (online) degree.

To me, education is an extremely valuable asset that will remain with you for the rest of your life. It is flexible, transferable and adaptable AND you never stop learning. If you have an enquiring mind, education will open doors for you in employment as well as in your personal life. At work you will be able to develop your skills and knowledge to create a career, while at home, your skills may be adapted to manage your children, finances and household.

As the UK economy continues to improve, this is the time for you to invest in yourself.  Today, construction industry is showing signs of recovery because of the Government’s introduction of the Help to Buy scheme. This is turn will create employment for the local community and businesses that rely on this industry. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Will you be ready for it?

Being well-educated opens up new opportunities and enables you to make choices in life. Personally having a UK degree from an established institution (I am a UH alumnus) has given me the opportunity to develop my career in the direction I wanted.

Invest in this now as an online degree with the University of Hertfordshire is a flexible opportunity for self-development.  The University’s reputation for innovation and enterprise provides students with a well-rounded learning experience.  I enjoyed my experience with the University so much that I never left!”

2 comments:

1. Superb Website

[...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]...

ReplyDelete
  2. Website Worth Visiting...

[...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]...

ReplyDelete