1. Save The StudentSave the Student isn’t just about discounts – they also provide free and impartial advice on how to make your money go further. You can find information on the best student bank accounts, ideas for making money (like by becoming a product tester), as well as hacks to help your cash go further.
Find out more at savethestudent.org
2. StudentBeansStudentBeans definitely offers variety when it comes to turning your pennies into ‘magic beans’. From food to travel to fashion there are a huge range of
discounts waiting to be taken advantage of. Get your free digital student ID card and access thousands of student discounts both online and on the high street.
Find out more at studentbeans.com/uk
3. UNiDAYSProviding discounts with a staggering number of retailers across fashion, beauty, health and fitness, and technology, before you decide to go shopping make sure you check UNiDAYS for a discount code first. Like StudentBeans, UNiDAYS is free to use, but has the added benefit of providing reward points for you if you get your friends to sign up too.
Find out more at myunidays.com
4. TOTUM app and cardWith the TOTUM app you can receive free discounts as a student at Herts. If you also buy a TOTUM Card you will have access to over 200 UK
student discounts and will also receive 1-year FREE ISIC (International Student Identity Card) which unlocks over 42,000 international discounts. Although the app
is free, you do need to pay for the card, but any revenue the NUS generates from the card goes towards supporting key Students’ Union initiatives all over the country.
Find out more at totum.com.
5. Herts students only discounts!Don’t forget, as a Herts student there are also extra discounts that you can get, including:
- Discounted Unobus tickets
- Free sports with Active Students
- Free careers advice, workshops, seminars and training from Careers and Employment
- Free access to LinkedIn learning
- Special student memberships for the Hertfordshire Sports Village